What Players Need to Know About Playing Baccarat with Cryptocurrencies
Boasting a historic association with European aristocracy, baccarat has an air of exclusivity that never fails to draw in players. It also has a blackjack-like quality that keeps people going for one more hand and playing for hours on end — no wonder it’s a hit in online casinos. With blockchain platforms introducing even more benefits to playing baccarat online, the game is expected to continue to grow in popularity.
Playing baccarat at online casinos in the USA
Those who are new to the experience of playing baccarat at online casinos in the USA are delighted to learn that the house edge can go as low as 1.06% for the banker and 1.24% for the player. Gamblers can either bet on the player or the banker (it’s not a player-against-banker set-up). Those who’d like to make a tie bet will have to put up with a 14.4% house edge.
Players who want to stretch their money are better off betting on the banker and avoiding tie bets.
Blockchain baccarat is not any different than games found in traditional online casinos. The only distinction is that players wager with cryptocurrencies, such as bitcoin (BTC), ether (ETH), EOS, etc. Platforms like sportbet.one convert regular currencies to crypto so the uninitiated won’t have any problem navigating the new terrain. Any gambler who already knows how to play baccarat can get started right away.
Playing baccarat with crypto comes with advantages you may not get from traditional transactions.
- Efficient transactions. Playing baccarat with bitcoin, ether, or EOS allows gamblers to instantly deposit and withdraw from their account. Compared to traditional payment methods like credit cards and e-wallets, it offers a faster way to place bets. On sportbet.one, players instantly receive their EOS payouts once the betting terms are settled.
- Greater privacy. Betting with bitcoin on live baccarat crypto gambling sites allows players to hide under the cloak of anonymity. The same goes for betting ETH at a casino. Cryptocurrencies operate in a decentralized system, so players don’t have to worry about banks or governments questioning their transactions. Those who prefer EOS can hop on sportbet.one and start playing without giving up any personal information.
- Minimal fees. Whether playing bitcoin or Ethereum baccarat, players won’t have to worry about hefty fees. Unlike costly traditional banking, these cryptocurrencies charge minimal fees that players barely notice. An even better option, EOS transactions do not require any fees.
- Special bonuses. Blockchain platforms reel in players with promotions that are not available in traditional casinos. They’re able to give away large bonuses, thanks to surging cryptocurrency prices.
- Transparency. In blockchain baccarat, gamblers are able to check the fairness of the game and ensure its randomness. This is made possible by the provably fair system, a process that enables players to use various technologies for verifying game outcomes.
Effective strategies for playing baccarat online
Players don’t just throw away cryptocurrencies at the virtual baccarat table for a fun game. They equip themselves with strategies that increase their odds of winning.
- 1-3-2-6 betting system. Although it sounds complex, this strategy is easy to follow. Players carry out a four-bet sequence where they bet one unit and move up to three units once they win (and so forth, following the 1-3-2-6 sequence). They have to start over once they lose at any stage of the series. This system is ideal for those betting against a player.
- Follow the shoe betting system. A favorite among gamblers with a small bankroll, this strategy entails analyzing previous rounds to identify a winning pattern. Although it helps increase the chances of maximizing profits, this betting system does not guarantee results. Baccarat, after all, is still a game of chance.
- Favorable odds. Based on this strategy, players choose to bet on the lowest house edge hand. In a baccarat game, this means betting on the banker. The banker has the upper hand with their 51% winning odds compared to the player’s 44.62%.
- Martingale betting system. Also used in other chance games, the Martingale betting system involves doubling the player’s bets while on a losing streak and maintaining the same size when winning. This strategy only works when dealing with even bets.
Packed with bonuses and a system that guarantees provably fair gambling, blockchain baccarat increases the odds of gamblers winning big time.