WAX sports betting at Sportbet
After making waves in the world of video games and NFTs, WAX is now set to cook up a storm in the sports betting scene. Make sure you don’t get left behind as this new crypto player takes over online gambling.
We’ll show you what WAX is and how it’s beneficial. And, of course, we’ll talk about WAXP sports betting.
So, what is WAX, and why should you care?
Short for Worldwide Asset eXchange, WAX is a blockchain that serves primarily as a marketplace for virtual collectibles. It’s a popular currency for non-fungible tokens, dapps, and video games. And now it’s starting to make its mark in online casinos and sports betting.
So, why is WAX all the rage these days? Here are a few reasons:
- Fast and free transactions. The WAX blockchain uses delegated Proof-of-Stake (DPoS) consensus algorithm, which makes way for transaction speeds of 500 milliseconds. The algorithm also allows users to create accounts and complete transactions free of charge.
- Rich ecosystem. The WAX ecosystem consists of blockchain services, cloud wallets, intellectual property licensing, and patent portfolios. You’ll find a rich array of in-game assets, collectibles, and artworks in its marketplace.
- Environmentally friendly. WAX is hundreds of thousands of times more energy-efficient than BTC and ETH. Its efficiency makes it carbon-negative.
- Scalability. WAX is capable of running up to 8,000 transactions per second. It beats the likes of Ethereum and Polygon in terms of the network queues it can handle.
- Fast onboarding. You don’t have to be tech savvy to get onboard. With just a few clicks, you join a community of WAX users, ready to welcome newcomers to the fold.
Ready to take the plunge? Let’s see how you can get hold of WAX tokens.
How to buy WAXP
Don’t get intimidated by all the techie talk. Purchasing WAX tokens takes only a few simple steps.
Create an account
Set up an account on the cryptocurrency exchange of your choice. Some of your options are Crypto.com, KuCoin, and Paybis. Be ready to verify your email address and identity. You may need a photo ID and phone verification.
Make a deposit
After the required verifications, you can start bringing in funds using your preferred payment method. You can use a credit card, Wise, PayPal, or cryptocurrency payments.
Start buying WAX tokens
Now that your account is topped up, you can exchange your funds for WAX tokens. Simply enter the amount you’d like to purchase and click the Buy button.
And here’s the great news—you can also start sports betting with WAX.
Sports betting with WAX
Online casinos are now catching up with the trend. WAX is no longer “reserved” for NFTs and video games. Gambling sites offer WAXP sports betting too.
Be on the lookout as WAXP sports betting secures its legacy. It makes sense for the currency favored by gamers to catch as much fire in the world of gambling. After all, WAX transactions are quick as lightning, secure, and independent of any centralized institution.
An up-and-coming WAXP sports betting site
So, where should you search for the best WAXP sports betting site? You can’t go wrong with the site you trusted with your EOS transactions.
Sportbet.one is among the few betting websites that have managed to keep up with the WAX trend. Here, you’ll find a wide range of casino games, including Blackjack, Roulette, and slots. And, of course, you can bet on sports events.
Designed for your convenience, sportbet.one offers instant payouts that you can easily withdraw.
WAX provides all the benefits of crypto gambling. Don’t miss out on this crypto royalty. Be one of the first to make huge wins in the world of WAX sports betting. Dive right in and have a blast!