Blackjack and Cryptocurrencies — Play Online for Real Money!
Blockchain casinos allow gamblers to play blackjack online and enjoy advantages they don’t normally get from traditional platforms.
Playing online blackjack for real money in the USA
New to the world of internet gambling, some people still wonder if it’s possible to play blackjack online for real money in the USA. As a matter of fact, advancements in technology have made it easier for gamblers to cash in, purchase chips, and withdraw their winnings. Some players have even managed to make a living out of playing blackjack. And they don’t just rely on traditional payment methods, they’ve embraced the efficiencies of cryptocurrency transactions.
Compared to other casino games, blackjack has favorable rules that gamblers can use to their advantage. Those who’ve mastered the game are able to reduce the already low house edge from 5% down to 2%.
More and more gamblers are warming up to the idea of crypto blackjack. After all, playing blackjack for cryptocurrency is proving to be cheaper and more secure than traditional casino transactions. So, it comes as no surprise that an increasing number of gambling sites are integrating cryptocurrencies into their games.
Here are the advantages of blockchain blackjack:
- Simple banking process. After getting past the learning curve, players enjoy the ease of doing their online transactions via digital currencies. Anyone who has ever used e-wallets like Skrill or Paypal won’t have any trouble navigating the world of cryptocurrencies.
- Low fees. Cryptocurrency transactions don’t involve hefty fees, and players only have to pay a small amount for validating the transaction. With fees of less than 1% of the total amount, it’s a much more attractive option than the usual 3% charged by credit cards and e-wallets. EOS, one of the popular blockchains, doesn’t charge any fees.
- Decentralized system. Because cryptocurrency networks are decentralized, players don’t have to worry about third parties interfering with their transactions. No banks or governments will be looking into their payments, rejecting their deposits, or docking their credit scores.
- Bonuses. Because of surging cryptocurrency prices, casinos have the leeway to offer attractive bonuses.
- Provably fair gambling. Blockchain blackjack enables “provably fair gambling,” a process that allows gamblers to verify the outcome of games using technologies like hashing, random number generators, and seed generators.
Players can count on the blockchain gambling community to ensure that the games are fair and transparent. This reduces the likelihood of gaming sites and developers tampering with game outcomes.
An alternative to bitcoin casinos
Players on the lookout for the best bitcoin blackjack platform stand to benefit from exploring a new alternative — EOS. Dubbed the Ethereum killer, this relative newcomer is already taking the online gambling scene by storm. EOS has the same powerful features as the Ethereum network but with its processing speed on steroids.
Although most cryptocurrencies boast fast transfers, EOS still stands out with its incredible rate of one million transactions per second. It trumps even the old-timer Bitcoin, which has a history of having fluctuating speed. There were times when its network load got so high, and transactions became much slower and more costly. From $1 or less, the fees jumped up to $20 or more. Another reason to jump ship is that EOS comes with zero transaction fees.
Gamblers who are new to cryptocurrency need not worry too much about a learning curve when it comes to betting with EOS. Sportbet.one has made the process so easy that anyone can get started right away. The platform allows players to buy crypto using their credit card, bank account, Venmo, Paypal, and other traditional payment methods.
Players can quickly create an account on sportbet.one using their email or social media credentials. Those who’d like to remain fully anonymous are better off logging into their account via an EOS wallet, which won’t require any personal data or Know Your Customer (KYC) protocol.
Gamblers who realize they have a better option stop searching for the best bitcoin blackjack platform. They also quit playing blackjack on Ethereum.
More and more gamblers are discovering the perfect marriage between blockchain technology and online gambling. EOS cryptocurrency is expected to take center stage with zero fees and incredible speed.