Erase Limitations with NHL Bitcoin Betting from Sportbet.one
NHL betting was popular for as long as the National Hockey League existed. But, despite being around for over a hundred years, there wasn't much positive progress in the betting system.
You might ask, didn't online sportsbooks make hockey betting significantly easier? There's some truth to it if we're speaking about placing bets. However, getting your winning from these sites is an Achilles' heel for most players. And then there are high fees, geo-restrictions, betting limits, and other frustrating aspects that most have to deal with.
Or are there? Short answer: not anymore! With blockchain-powered platforms and cryptocurrency, you can bet without discouraging limitations and unfair odds. Let's see how!
Why regular online sportsbooks are not the best option
Skill, strategy, and luck can help you place the right bet on a winning team. Let's say you landed a big win. But it's too early to relax! Now, you have to withdraw your money, which is what bookies don't want you to do.
If you thought you had to upload a ton of documents just to place a wager on a hockey game — wait until you try to get your winnings. Many sportsbooks ask for volumes of personally identifiable information and photos to slow you down for as long as possible.
Also, let's not forget that you won't get all of your winnings. Bookies and the government always get their cut.
Why is NHL crypto betting different?
What makes blockchain NHL betting a better option for the players? The advantages of crypto-betting platforms include:
- You don't have to provide personal info or verify your ID for betting.
- Most crypto betting platforms aren't subject to regional laws and accept payments from anywhere.
- You can start playing right away without making a massive deposit to the platform.
- The government won't take away the lion's share of your wins.
- Don't wait for days or weeks — your winnings are available almost immediately.
Contrary to popular belief, crypto betting isn't difficult. But only if you play on the right website.
Sportbet.one makes blockchain NHL betting easy
Crypto betting at Sportbet.one won't feel much different from what you're used to with sportsbooks. Here's what you need to do:
- Visit Sportbet.one and log in using Google, Facebook, Twitter, or your crypto wallet.
- Buy bitcoin, EOS, or USDT with the built-in exchange service.
- Pick a “Hockey” category and navigate to the preferred betting market.
- Place your bets!
As you can see, you are only a few steps away from your first sports bet with cryptocurrencies!
Secure & unlimited NHL betting with blockchain technology!
If you like the idea of betting anonymously from anywhere without waiting for your payouts for weeks on end, try Sportbet.one to see how easy and transparent crypto betting can be!